SERVICING AND REPAIRS
In accordance with Government instruction, we are now closed for the duration of lockdown.
We are unable to take in machines or carry out services and repairs whilst the business is closed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
SEWING MACHINE SERVICE F.A.Q.
What is your service charge?
Our charges depend on the type of machine you want serviced:
- Sewing machine: £49 (excluding parts)
- High-end computerised sewing machine: £59 (excluding parts)
- Embroidery machine: £69 with unit, £59 without unit (excluding parts)
- Overlocker: £59 (excluding parts)
- Multi-needle embroidery machine: £199 (excluding parts)
Does the standard service charge include parts?
The standard service charge is made when the machine is deposited with us and any parts required will be charged on collection.
More complicated repairs may incur additional labour costs.
What does a service include?
During the service we will strip off the machine, clean out with compressed air, lubricate with our special Teflon based lubricant, carry out any adjustments, replace broken or worn parts (parts charged extra), assemble, clean and test sew.
Is your repair work guaranteed?
Repair work is guaranteed for a period of 3 months.