SERVICING AND REPAIRS
Please note that our shop is currently closed for the duration of national lockdown.
We are not able to carry out machine servicing or repairs during national lockdown
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
SEWING MACHINE SERVICE F.A.Q.
What is your service charge?
Our charges depend on the type of machine you want serviced:
- Sewing machine: £49 (excluding parts)
- High-end computerised sewing machine: £59 (excluding parts)
- Embroidery machine: £69 with unit, £59 without unit (excluding parts)
- Overlocker: £59 (excluding parts)
- Multi-needle embroidery machine: £199 (excluding parts)
Does the standard service charge include parts?
The standard service charge is made when the machine is deposited with us and any parts required will be charged on collection.
More complicated repairs may incur additional labour costs.
What does a service include?
During the service we will strip off the machine, clean out with compressed air, lubricate with our special Teflon based lubricant, carry out any adjustments, replace broken or worn parts (parts charged extra), assemble, clean and test sew.