Horn Maxi Outback (Model 1052)
Improved Design - A spacious cabinet with a large work area, now with the Maxi lifter allowing it to fit long arm machines. Available in two colours.
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Extra stable, open base construction;
- 7 easy rolling castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- 3 step Soft- touch air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- Spacious, see through door bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- A handy magazine compartment with dividing shelf which adds even more storage.
- The work surface is fitted with flush mounted non snag hinges.
- Large work area at the back of the machine.
- It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Handy storage holder for your machine insert.
- Attractive soft formed bevelled edging finish
- Comes fully assembled, the cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
- Closed the Outback 1052 is 83.5cm wide, 56cm deep and 76.0cm high-Opened the worksurface is 165cm wide and the depth with the extra workspace in place at the back is 115.5cm
Full details can be found on the Horn website here : Horn Maxi Outback
Free Shipping to UK Mainland
Please include the make and model of your sewing machine in "Any special instructions" when placing your order.