SEWING MACHINE NEEDLE CASE with Jan Tillett
£40 one-day workshop, 10am - 4pm (+ £1.50 to be paid to the tutor on the day)
(Some materials and equipment required - see below for details)
At last – a case to keep all your sewing machine needles organised!
Designed by the tutor, this needle case will help you know which needles have been used and which type you currently have in your machine.
The needle case has also been designed to fit into the mini carry-all that's made during the Bag Making workshop with Jan Tillet.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THE CLASS?
- Two or three fat quarters of cotton fabric (two fabrics for the inside of the case, plus another for the outside - or you can use one of your inner fabrics for the outside of the case too)
- 10” x WOF of cotton fabric for the binding
There will be an additional charge of £1.50, to be paid (in cash please!) to the tutor on the day. This will be to cover the cost of the special interlinings required for the case.
You will also need to bring the following equipment:
- Sewing machine – including all its tools and instruction book
- Normal general purpose presser foot for your machine
- Walking foot for your machine if you have one
- Sewing kit – scissors (fabric and paper), pins, tailors chalk etc
- Sewing threads in appropriate colours
- One metre of ½” wide elastic
- Notebook and pen
- Erasable fabric marker
- Ruler and tape measure
- A3 cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- 6” x 12” quilting ruler
NEXT CLASS DATES:
- Thursday 12th October 2017
- Saturday 14th October 2017
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL OUR SHOP ON 01392 275660