COMPUTERISED MACHINE EMBROIDERY: SPECIALITY FABRICS with Liz Keegan
Our teacher, Liz Keegan, published her first book about computerised machine embroidery in 2014. Designed as a follow-on from our Computerised Machine Embroidery for Beginners class, this course
During the class you will learn about:
- Cross stitch embroidery on aida cloth
- Embroidering on chiffon
- Embroidering on stretch fabric
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THE CLASS?
You will need to bring the following items with you:
- Embroidery machine with its embroidery unit
- Embroidery machine accessories - including the embroidery hoops, embroidery foot and screwdriver
- Machine instruction manual
- Embroidery machine needles
- Machine embroidery threads - approximately 6
- Bobbin fill (and bobbin)
- One face flannel (plain, any colour)
- One 6" x 6" square of 14-count aida
- Half a metre of chiffon fabric (any colour)
- Half a metre of stretch jersey fabric (any colour)
(You will need to bring the face flannel with you. However, the rest of the required fabric, aida, threads and needles can be purchased from us on the day)
It is preferred that the Beginners Computerised Embroidery class is completed before attending this class.
NEXT CLASS DATES
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CLASSES ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC.
We are currently unable to give future dates or take bookings whilst things remain uncertain.
Thank you for your patience during this time.