ADVANCED OVERLOCKER TECHNIQUES
£55 for a one-day class, 10am - 4pm
Designed as a follow-on from our Know Your Overlocker class, this course covers techniques that will help you make the most of your overlocker.
During the class you will learn about:
- Matching stripes on your seams
- Applying neckline ribbing
- Picot edge
- Flat lock
- Blanket stitch
You will go home with a finished sample of a child's t-shirt, which involves most of the techniques learnt on the day.
Many overlocker owners never realise that their machine can do a lot more than simple 'overlocking'. This is a fantastic opportunity to see just what else your machine - and you - are capable of!
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THE CLASS?
You will need to bring the following items with you:
- Overlocker machine - including all its tools and accessories
- Four normal overlocker threads
- One woolly nylon thread
(Nearer the time of your class you will receive a courtesy call, during which we will advise you on the best choice of thread colour).
NEXT CLASS DATES:
- New dates coming soon - please phone us at the shop to register your interest.
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL OUR SHOP ON 01392 275660