Kaffe Fassett Collective - Roman Stripe - Blood Orange - WROMANX.BLOOD
Weave: Roman Stripe (Blood Orange)
Collection: Woven Stripes
This is a woven stripe fabric rather than a printed fabric, meaning the fabric fibres have been dyed and then woven. This results in a slightly finer texture and lighter weight fabric than a usual patchwork weight fabric that has been printed. It is still suitable for patchwork and quilting, as well as garment sewing.
Designer: Kaffe Fassett, Kaffe Fassett Collective
Manufacturer: Rowan Fabrics
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Width: 112cm / 44 inches
The price indicated is for one fat quarter only.
Multiple units of fabric will be cut in one continuous piece, unless otherwise stated. To ensure continuity of the fabric, orders of 3 or more Fat Quarters will actually be supplied as a combination of fat and thin quarters.
Example: If you would like to purchase 1 metre, you will need to enter "4" as the quantity (4 x 1/4 metre = 1 metre)
- 1 Fat Quarter = 50cm x 56cm (approx.)
- 2 Fat Quarters = 50cm x 112cm (approx.) - 1/2 metre
- 3 Fat Quarters = 75cm x 112cm (approx.) - 3/4 metre
- 4 Fat Quarters = 100cm x 112cm (approx.) - 1 metre
- 5 Fat Quarters = 125cm x 112cm (approx.) - 1 1/4 metre
- 6 Fat Quarters = 150cm x 112cm (approx) - 1 1/2 metre